Our hitting manual has over 2,500 pages of material describing how to hit a baseball correctly from both a mechanical and an approach point of view. There are lots of details. The good news is you do not need to read all of that material because we literally have it all memorized and catalogued.
You just need to show up, show us what you got and we will guide you to a more powerful and efficient swing in no time at all. Guaranteed.
In order to be successful as a hitter one needs to have both the mechanical issues and the mental approach issues in sync. They go hand and hand. There are about 300 books that have been written on hitting covering both aspects and we have read most of them.
Because hitting a moving baseball is extremely difficult, the slightest error in either will present a hitter with more problems than he can handle. The science of hitting is a science unto its self.
The average MLB hitter in 2021 is about a 235 hitter, meaning he is successful only 23% of the time and not successful the other 77% of the time. The failure rate is high. The margin for error is small. The science is exact and your understanding of that science is one of the components.
What does not work is going to the gym, lifting weights, grabbing a 33 and swinging as hard as you can.
There is an exact science to developing a MLB styled swing.
Helping a player to have a 300 average with power is what we do with our program.
Are you ready?
We have had the pleasure for years watching our guys succeed in the MLB and bang moon shots in the Home Run Derby.